很多时候,当保客在购买保单时,有的代理都会夸大其持,但没有让保客知道一些隐藏的附带条件,说得好像天上有地上无,对保单不是很了解单凭代理片面之词,或是因为代理是老友/亲戚,因该不会欺骗他们. 再还没完全了解和清楚的状况下签下巨额的保单.当事情发生时或是保单到期时,所得到的竟然和之前所听到的有所不同,或是想要索赔时,遇到重重困难,才知道原来自己所买的保单并没有覆盖那样的保障.为了自己的保障,保客在拿到保单后,应该腾出一些时间阅读保单,如果发现有什么不妥或是不明白的地方,可以直接到贵公司的客户服务柜台询问. 因为没给保客都有14天的考虑期.所以大家就更应该善加利用.
Be a trustworthy and reliable Wealth Planner
When a client would like to purchase a life insurance policy or medical policy, before signing up with the agent, client normally will have some doubt in their mind such as below:
- Would you(Wealth Planner) stay long enough in this industry to service my policy??
- The plan that recommended by the Wealth planner is it for the benefit of the client or for the benefit of themselves?
- When the client had disclose all the health information and background to the wealth planner, due to health problem the wealth planner worried that the case might be rejected , so they choose not to write in to the proposal and submit it to get it approved.
- Wealth Planner give empty promises and misleading information in order to sign up the client, when the plan matured, the figure promise by the wealth planner does not match the amount received by the policy holder.
- When purchasing a endowment saving plan the term and amount give by the wealth planner during the presentation is different from the policy document
Let’s be a smart consumer and take initiative to know more about the policy plan that we are planning to by/ what you are currently having
This is a few tips that could assist you during the process of purchasing a policy and reviewing the policy that you are currently having.
1. Would you(Wealth Planner) stay long enough in this industry to service my policy??
Policy Holder always ask me, Will you quit this business if you had earn enough ?Client will ask these questions because there are too many bad example given by those agent who give up their insurance business and leave for a better opportunity, so client has lost their confidence level toward agent who are part timer in this business. I always tell my client , I can’t promise you that I can stay long enough in this business to service you till your age of 100, because we do not know what will happen tomorrow, unfortunate event can happen to anyone , anywhere, anytime. But I can keep my promise to you that whenever you need my help in servicing your policy, I will be there for you and do my very best to serve you If there is any chances come by that I am not able to service you anymore, do not need to worry because our company is always there for you, you can give the customer service a call and they will assist you in everything that you need.
2. The plan that recommended by the Wealth planner is it for the benefit of the client or for the benefit of themselves?
Before looking into the proposal proposed by any wealth planner, just do a simple research from the company website on the product brochure and details about the plan that you are desire for, the background of the company and their performance , match the information that you had found and compare with what the wealth planner proposed or suggest to you, ask more question about the benefit and term and condition of the plan. Do not feel shy or hesitate to ask question.
3. When the client had disclose all the health information and background to the wealth planner, due to health problem the wealth planner worried that the case might be rejected , so they choose not to write in to the proposal and submit it to get it approved.
When purchasing a policy, you can request the wealth planner to fill up all the relevant information in front of you , go thru all the detail filled up by the wealth planner before you sign on the proposal. Some Wealth planner will ask you to sign on the empty proposal and they will fill up the proposal after they go back to the office. This will not be a right decision to do so, you wouldn’t know what information that the wealth planner write in the proposal, as you had pre sign it meaning that you had agreed on the information disclose, if any unfortunate event happen and that particular health information that you had told the wealth planner is not disclosed in your proposal, company reserve the right not to payout the claim. Maybe you will say, even they filled up in front of you, they might do amendment before they submit it for processing. Do not worry about that, because when the proposal is approved and policy is issued, company will give the client a photocopy of the proposal attached at the back of the policy, take some time and go thru it, find out is there anything left out or any error before acknowledge the recipient..
4. Wealth Planner give empty promises and misleading information in order to sign up the client, when the plan matured, the figure promise by the wealth planner does not match the amount received by the policy holder.
Most of the time , wealth planner will do their presentation briefly on a paper and tell the client the rough idea about how the saving plan goes and how much will they get when the plan matured, without tell the detailed information and term and condition. Sometimes wealth planner don’t even need to explain because the client feel that the wealth planner is their best friend/ relative, they will not cheat on them, so they sign up the plan without knowing much what are they buying or having. When things happen they realize that the plan they have bought years back is actually not what they want/ thought of, it might be too late.
Not knowing what you are buying is a risk. You always thought that you are being covered by all the benefit, you are having the”so called” most comprehensive plan, promises given by the wealth planner saying that everything is claimable, but when things turn ugly, claim is rejected, then only you found out that the “so called” comprehensive plan, is not that comprehensive, it will be too late to regret. As a smart consumer, we shall spare some time review all the policy that we have in hand regularly (yearly), if you do not understand or have doubts in your policy, do not hesitate to go to the nearest branch and get the customer service to explain it to you. Insurance Protection and saving is a long term investment plan, when you have purchase it, get to know them better, fully utilize the 14days free look period.
5. When purchasing a endowment saving plan the term and amount give by the wealth planner during the presentation is different from the policy document
When you meet this problem, do not need to worry, bring along your policy to the nearest branch to enquire about the plan that you had just sign up, customer service will not hide the terms and condition from you as they do not make any profit from you. If you feel that that is not what you want, make you decision whether to continue it or not to, if you drag the problem for too long, you might suffer more losses from it.